Solaroguard Hand Sanitizer Liquid Solution
- Decreases bacteria on skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic.
*If purchasing 25 or more items, a $9.25 Hazmat Fee per case (12QT/Case) will be added to your purchase. Purchase by the case here.*
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use:
- In children less than 2 months of age.
- On open skin wounds.
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F).
- Avoid Freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).
Inactive Ingredients: glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP.